Brand: Wormald | Bentleigh East VIC | Full Time
Reporting to our Victorian Construction Manager you will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle of our installation projects in Melbourne ensuring that the project is delivered on time, on budget and achieves total client satisfaction.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Providing detailed schedules and contract management for the projects from initiation right through to delivery.
- Reporting on, assessing and analysing project performance and taking appropriate action to prevent overruns.
- Financial management of projects in accordance with budget and delivery times.
- Effective and timely communication to all key stakeholders regarding technical information, resolution of issues and achievement of project milestones.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience managing the full-life cycle of projects (including forecasting, budgeting and contract administration).
- Management of direct labour and subcontractors on site.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Pre-emptive problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- A strong commitment to safety, quality, environment and customer relationships.
- Prior experience from within the building services and construction industry
This position is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known, reputable organisation that provides opportunity for growth in a supportive environment in which you will be rewarded for your efforts.