Electrical Fire Systems- Installation-Foreman / Project Supervisor
Brand: Wormald | Full-Time | Toowoomba, QLD
Wormald have been designing, installing and maintaining fire protection systems since 1889 and are Australia’s leading Specialist Fire Protection provider.
Wormald are seeking a motivated and experienced site-based Foreman/Project Supervisor for the delivery and supervision of our electrical installation works in Toowoomba and surrounding region.
Reporting directly to the Toowoomba Branch Manager this field-based role will be responsible for all aspects of the branch’s electrical installation works.
The main duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Project establishment and start up
- Forecasting and planning project labour requirements
- Ensuring resources are available and employed efficiently to meet project objectives and KPI’s
- Monitoring and controlling site work methods to ensure that all company and statutory environment & safety requirements are meet
- Ensuring key milestones in relation to time, cost and quality are being achieved
- Assisting with system design including documentation
- Organising and ordering of plant and materials
- Coordinating final handover of finished projects including site works, completion documentation and certification
- Assisting with quotations and proposals
- Maintaining a high level of customer service to ensure that the company is represented positively
To be considered for this roll you will require the following skills and attributes with a minimum of five years related work experience:
- Prior experience working as a project supervisor / foreman in the fire industry, together with a demonstrable ability to lead a team of technicians from the front to deliver results
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Queensland electrical license
- Current Driver’s license
- Communications Cabling Registration
- Hi level of computer skills
This is a senior permanent position with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and ongoing opportunities for career progression. For those seeking a career in service or installations management this is an ideal steppingstone to gain the relevant experience. Relocation expenses may be considered.